June 16, 2017 - Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

June 16, 2017 - Burnaby Cariboo RV Park

Today the rain was gone; at least it wasn’t raining continuously. My humans had breakfast in the TV room again as it is warm in there and they can work on their stupid computers. I don’t like the computers, they don’t bark and while my humans spend time with the computers they don’t spend time with me. On the other hand, while they spend time on their computers I can take really long naps.

I take the chance now to tell you a little bit more about me. As I already told you I am a mixtures of Golden Retriever (my dad) and Australian Sheppard (my mom).
I have two younger brothers, Luigi and Gino. They were born on another day. I was born on April 24, just like my mistresses's daughter – one of my humans - and my brothers were born on the next day.
Luigi is black with a white spot on his chest and Gino almost looks like me. When I was a puppy I was grey with little black spots. Lucia, my human mom, took very good care of us puppies. When we turned 5 weeks old Lucia put a picture of the three of us on a website of a local newspaper and told everybody that she was looking for people who would like to take and love us just like she did. My humans found this, only minutes after Lucia put it online. They immediately called Lucia and told her they would like to take me. A few days later my humans came and visited me for the first time. My mistress sat on the floor and I crawled on her lap and fell in love with her. My brothers and I were to young to be taken away from our mom. 5 weeks later my humans came back and I had to leave Lucia, my mom and my brothers. It was a sad moment but it felt right at the same time. My humans took me in the car and after a one hour drive we arrived at my new home.

This is what I did after we came “home”.


I needed to get used to being alone. At the beginning my humans only left for a short time and they extended the time of their absence.
When I was about 6 month old my mistress took me to the Nidda Park and I could play with the other dogs. There was one dog that wasn’t very friendly. He pushed me into the Nidda, a little river, and ducked me. Maybe this is why I do not like water.

I am really lucky with my humans. They take good care of me and love me. My mistress knows exactly when I am not feeling good and I can feel when she is feeling bad even before she realizes.

Have a look at the pictures and see what a cute puppy I was.

In the afternoon my humans walked me again. There is that nice trail next to the river close to the RV Park. Unfortunately I have to stay on the leach but my humans let me read the newspaper – means let me sniff as long as I wanted.
If it weren’t for me they would not have seen that owl. My humans took pictures of it. We met another dog but she wasn’t interest in me. She was quite arrogant, ignored me completely. We walked a little further and all of a sudden there was a bear. Not a teddy bear – a real one. They are big. I heard of bears but I never have seen one, not even at the Opelzoo.
He stared at me, my humans stared at him and I stared at him. My humans decided not to take a picture of a wild bear but turn around and go back to the RV Park. I would have never experienced something like that in Germany. So being in Canada is at least good for one thing. I sort of like it being here.

My humans told me that we had to leave the RV Park the next morning as you are only allowed stay there for 7 days.

Let’s see what’s next. Good night.

My parents

Me and my brothers




On the last picture you can see me and my brother Gino




Professional Reader




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021