June 17, 2017 - Surrey/BC

June 17, 2017 – Surrey/BC

This morning my humans had to pack all our stuff. Even the tent had to be packed. It took a while and after that they had breakfast in the TV room again. After that we left the RV Park and took the bus to the Sky Train station. We took the train, had to change the train once and after we got off the train we had to take two different busses. It was a long ride, almost 2 hours.
Finally we got off the bus and had to walk. Somehow we walked into the wrong direction. I don’t mind walking but my master had two suitcases and my mistress had to carry the backpack. At the end we found the house, right next to the bus stop we went off.

My humans said this is an Airbnb, whatever this means. I don’t care as longs as I am with my humans. They said they were looking forward to sleep in a bed. One thing I noticed, there is no train track and no freeway, and it is quiet. Dean, our host was not there, but his girlfriend opened the door for us and showed us our room. I like her; she is very friendly. After a tour through the house we rested a little.
There is a big backyard and I could smell another dog – a female dog ;-)

Later Dean, our host arrived. He is very friendly too. But I couldn’t concentrate on him because there she was – Pepper. Pepper is a beautiful black shepherd. She is so cute. I think she likes me too and she likes my mistress. Pepper and I played in the backyard and had a lot of fun.
My humans said, we need to leave the day after tomorrow; will I ever see Pepper again?

My mistress left – they said she is walking to the supermarket to get something to eat. I hope she does not forget to get something for me. I am quite sure she does not, she never does.
It took a long time until she returned. It was almost dark outside. We went to bed early and I lay down on my blanket and had a good, restful sleep, without trains passing by and making a lot of noise and no freeway.
I almost forgot to mention that Brooke contacted my humans and told them they she will leave on Monday morning and she might pick us up at the Airbnb.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022