July 9, 2017

July 9, 2017

The sun was shining again and I enjoyed taking a nap in the sun.
My humans and Tim talk a lot and they have a lot of plans. Tim is planning brigades for the next seven years. I am not sure, but I think my humans will help him with that.

Did I tell you about my humans’ plan for a Balloon Circus World? They plan to make a Balloon Circus World completely out of balloons. The original plan was to make it in the USA but Tim told my humans he has a lot of connections and now they might make it in Canada. Maybe we stay here a little longer.

The humans were working on the video for the website again. My master got very tired and he decided to take a nap. While he was napping Carl Watt showed up, he is Tim’s friend. He is a very nice guy and I really like him. He told my mistress that he was fishing and while he was fishing a duck family showed up and came to him. He told her he will never hunt ducks again but instead he will feed them.

Carl makes flies for fly fishing. He told my mistress he has about 25,000 flies at home. I don’t know what a fly or fly catching is but is has something to do with fishes. Humans eat fish - maybe they catch the fish with flies? I could smell fish on Carl as he was fishing before he showed up.

Carl left before my master woke up and could meet him but my mistress told him all about it. The humans worked through the evening on the video and Silver, Sally and me stayed in the paddle room with them.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021