September 21, 2017 - Footprints in front of the camper

This morning I felt a little better. My mistress put that essential oil on my belly again and I think this helps.

When we went out of the camper my humans found footprints of the bear in front of the camper. He must have walked by during the night. I did not hear him although I am a dog and I am supposed to take care of my humans. That must be because I was sick, otherwise I would probably have heard him.

Later that day we found his poop. It smelled interesting to me but poop never smells good.
My mistress and my master were careful when they went out during the night. They play music when they go out and carry a whistle. That’s good because there are no more wild animals out there – coyotes and wolves. Sometimes we hear them howling during the night and sometimes they are very close to the camper.
A bear is different; he tries to come into the camper if he smells food.






Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021