November 1, 2017 – Hibernation

I heard my humans talking about hibernation. They said bears hibernate which means they sleep during the entire winter. Wow, that sounds great to me. Sleeping is my main hobby and I am really good at this.
But – wait a minute. That means they are not eating the whole time. No way I could stand that. I love eating.

My mistress told me more about hibernation. Not only bears hibernate but chipmunks and hedgehogs hibernate too. Bears even give birth to their cups while they hibernate.
On a second thought I think I don’t like hibernation. I prefer being a dog and am able to survive without hibernation. Cuddling with my humans, playing in the snow and having nice food is way better than sleeping in a cave for a couple of months.







Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021