November 9, 2017 – More snow

It’s been snowing since yesterday and there is about 7.5 inches of snow out there now and it is still snowing.
This morning I went on a walk with my mistress. We went to the beach and figured that the lake starts to freeze.
It was so much fun running around in the snow. I don’t know why that is the case but I really enjoy snow.

I also love eating snow while I am running. Crazy isn’t it?

Sally and Silver don’t like the snow as much as I do. They rather stay inside and just go out for a pee.

It feels so good to come back inside and warm up and get a hug from my mistress.
I do have a great life. I know not all dogs are as happy as I am. There are dogs out there that don’t have humans that take care of them or homes where they live.







Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021