February 25, 2018 – The day after

My mistress woke up early, although it was Sunday. I was still tired as it was a very long day the day before. Otherwise I felt fine. I don’t know what that whole thing is about me eating that mouse. What is so dangerous about eating a poisoned mouse?

My mistress explained it to me. This poison makes the blood thinner and it makes internal bleedings and this is what kills the mice and rats. And it is possible that it harms me.
This little mouse might harm me, the big dog? This must be a very strong poison.

Today my humans kept an eye on me and I had to stay on the leash to make sure I don’t eat more dead mice.







Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021