February 26, 2018 – Going to the Vet again

Today was Monday and I had to go to the vet again to make sure I am ok. We had to go to Las Vegas again. This time the sun was shining and looking out of the window of the car was way more interesting.

We arrived at the South Buffalo Springs Animal Hospital in Las Vegas and my humans had to fill out a form. After a couple of minutes a nice woman took us to a room where we had to wait for the doctor.
It took a while until he showed up. Dr. Allen talked to my humans first and they told him what happened. He was a very kind young man and I trusted him when he took me to another room to put me on the scale to check my weight. There we met Bree, his assistant. We went back to the room where my humans were waiting for me. He examined me, checked my heart, my belly and my teeth.

He told my humans that I should be ok as the mouse was so tiny compared to me but that they have to watch me and come back immediately if I change in my behavior or my gums aren’t pink any more.

Thank you Doctor Allen, Bree and the team of the South Buffalo Springs Animal Hospital (http://www.southbuffalospringsanimalhospital.com/) as well as the team of the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care in Las Vegas (https://vecc24.com/) for taking such good care of me. My humans thank you very much too.
My humans are still worried but not as much as before.

On the pictures below you can see me playing with my friend Fynn back in 2010 and 2011.








Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021