January 30, 2018 - That time of the year again

It’s a long time since I updated my post. Not much happened though. We still have a lot of snow and I enjoy the snow very much, although it was very cold for a couple of days. My humans told me it was below -40°C sometimes. To me this number does not mean anything but it was cold, my paws were very cold.

What I really want to talk about today is, these two girls, Silver and Sally I living with in the house are in heat again. Remember last summer they were waiting for me outside the camper. Now we stay in the same house. I am in the basement with my humans and Tim and the girls are upstairs. No as they are in heat I have to stay in the basement all day long and I am not allowed to go outside with them. Tim does not want to have any puppies he says.

The girls try to come to me and keep looking for me. When I come upstairs the come to me and want me to sniff. This is a hard time. My mind is completely empty and all I can think of is the girls. I can’t eat, as I am not hungry.
Hope this is over soon as I am tired to be stuck to the basement.






Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021