April 20, 2018 – Chamber of Commerce

I might have mentioned that my humans are balloon artists. Yes, I know, that’s not very common. They make crazy stuff out of balloons and just a couple of days ago they published software for balloon artists. My master told me that they could create their own designs with that software and show it to their customers because most of the customers don’t have enough imagination to imagine what it would look like. My master did all the coding for this for the last couple of months and my mistress works on the tutorial and other things like websites.
Some call me lucky as my humans work from home, wherever that is in our case, instead of going to an office every day while I had to stay at home all by myself. I assure you, I prefer it the way it is now, being with my humans 24 hours a day.

Sorry, I was side tracked, a bad habit. Back to balloon twisting. My humans have a very project they try to realize. They want to build a Balloon Circus World. I don’t know what a circus is but I was told there are artists and animals like elephants, lions, tiger, horses, dogs and more. Most of the circuses in the world don’t have animals any more as people think this is cruel. A circus must be fun by all what I heard about it.
One of the biggest, or THE biggest circus, I don’t know exactly, called Ringling closed last year.
My humans plan to build a circus just out of balloons. All the animals will be made out of balloons and the tents - everything. There will be clowns, stilt-walkers, unicycle and other artists. In the evening will be Gala Dinners with a fun butler and circus performances.
My humans are looking for a location for the Balloon Circus World and for partners.

So today we went to the Chamber of Commerce to talk to Chris. My humans met Chris when Ken and my humans helped him and some other people with some balloon decoration and twisting for the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Pahrump.

My humans showed Chris the video they made to promote Balloon Circus World. Well I would say he was impressed by what he saw, but who am I to tell. I am just a dog. My mistress and my master would like to build Balloon Circus World in Pahrump but it seems that project is too big for a town like Pahrump, too many visitors for the infrastructure and than there is the problem on how to convince the visitors to travel one hour one way to visit Balloon Circus World. Also my humans are not known here; well of course, as we don’t live here.
But Chris liked the idea and told my humans he will support them as much as he can and gave them a couple of ideas on how to let Balloon Circus World become reality.
One of his ideas was to build something smaller here in Pahrump first to raise awareness of what they do. It looks like my humans will build a small something in November 2018 in Pahrump as Chris offered them his help with the location. It will probably be part of the crafts fair.
Now my humans have to make plans for this and find local sponsors to purchase all the balloons they need. I am curious what that will be. They haven’t told me yet but I heard words like Christmas tree, snowman, winter world and things like that. As long as they build that out of balloons and not out of ice and snow I am fine with this. This might mean we will not be in Canada all winter long?!

OMG, this is crazy. My humans are crazy, but I love them and their craziness. Life is not boring and we experienced a lot. Without them and their balloons I would never have been able to travel the Rocky Mountains or sit in a voyageur canoe.
I am curious what else we will experience, maybe more traveling, traveling to more countries? My mistress showed me a globe and where I have been. There are a lot of places I haven’t been – world here I come.

If you would like to find out more about Balloon Circus World visit www.BalloonCircusWorld.com, maybe we will meet there. I will be there, that’s for sure.



Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022